lunedì 25 febbraio 2013

Fashiolista Sheinside


This is my week selection in Fashiolista!!!
This time this items were selected by the american site Sheinside, a site that I consult very often because i find almost all very nice and pretty!!!
I have not yet purchased on this site but I think I'll do it very soon!!


Questa è la mia selezione settimanale su Fashiolista!!!
Questa volta tutti i capi sono stati scelti dal sito americano Sheinside, un sito che consulto molto spesso perchè trovo quasi tutto carino, originale!!!
Non ho ancora acquistato su questo sito ma credo che lo farò molto presto!!!


follow me

9 commenti:

  1. Hi dear! Thanks for comment on my blog! Sure that I want to follow each other, just did via GFC, Bloglovin and Fashiolista! Now your turn!

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. nice post..loved the outfit..
    tell me in my blog if you want to follow each other.. :-)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Amazing picks...loved the for coat!


    Of course we can follow each other..following you now :) Waiting for you to follow back.
    xoxo
    Ankita
    http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in/

    RispondiElimina
  4. Risposte
    1. Thanks for visit my blog honey. Of course I follow you!

      I invite you to my WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY
      SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
      ★ WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY★

      Elimina